HEPI Partnership Programme
HEPI's Partnership Programme
Our partnership programme has been developed to provide our partner organisations with privileged access to HEPI's high quality information and advice, as well as opportunities to engage directly with the people associated with the Institute.
Become a HEPI Partner
As a HEPI Partner, you will be kept abreast of the most significant changes in the HE sector in Britain and abroad, will participate in stimulating discussions with key players within the university world, and will be able to suggest the issues to research and debate that are most relevant to the future of higher education.
Membership of the HEPI Partnership Programme is limited to no more than 20 Partners at an annual cost of £10,000 (+ VAT) per Partner.
HEPI Partners have access to a range of exclusive benefits including:
- Attendance for a HEPI Partner nominee at the bi-annual new and exclusive HEPI Policy Roundtables to include a preview of HEPI's forward programme and the opportunity to engage with HEPI's leaders and key networks. Topics for the Roundtables are selected in discussion with Partners.
- Reserved place for one HEPI Partner nominee at HEPI invitation-only events such as HEPI's House of Commons Seminar series.
- Privileged and early access to HEPI publications with advanced personal briefings by the HEPI Director, with up to 30 copies of each HEPI publication reserved for HEPI Partners to distribute as they wish.
- Up to 3 free reserved places for HEPI Partners at HEPI conferences (tickets normally cost in the region of £375+VAT, with an average of two held per year).
- Reserved free place for one HEPI Partner nominee and two guests at HEPI's Annual Lecture and gala reception.
- Potential speaker opportunities at HEPI events.
- Access to HEPI's Panel of Experts for HEPI Partners' own events (e.g. client briefings, in-house briefing seminars, conferences).
- HEPI Partner branding on all HEPI outputs - reports, events, conferences - and here on HEPI's website.
- Advanced notification of sponsorship opportunities for HEPI events and research projects.
As a HEPI Partner, your organization will be - and will be recognised as being - closely associated with a leading edge, independent and respected influencer of higher education policy.
If you are considering joining the HEPI Partnership and contributing to the future development of higher education in this country, please contact Sarah Isles at HEPI on firstname.lastname@example.org.