***The livestream recording can can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5muSPQ3aA***
On Tuesday 13 December 2022, HEPI and the University of the Arts London hosted an event to launch major new research on new higher education funding options, produced by London Economics. The event saw the publication of important new modelling on alternative approaches to the current undergraduate fees and funding regime in England, including a more progressive student loan repayment model as well as a new graduate tax.
The event can be watched on YouTube here.
The event included contributions from:
- Gavan Conlon, Partner, London Economics
- Lord Willetts, President of The Resolution Foundation
- Professor Lorraine Dearden, Chair of Economics and Social Statistics, UCL
- James Purnell, President and Vice-Chancellor, University of the Arts London
- Vivienne Stern, Chief Executive, Universities UK
- Jonathan Simons, Partner at Public First and Head of the Education Practice