In 2004 HEPI produced a report reviewing the extent and nature of postgraduate education. The present report updates the 2004 study and looks in more depth at a number of issues:
- Nature of postgraduate education
- Students – current numbers, profile and trends
- Institutional differences and regional disparities
- Costs and benefits of postgraduate education
- Quality assurance and public information
- Future demand
This is a joint publication with the British Library and is also available on their website.