In A Brexit Youthquake?, HEPI and Youthsight report on the results of a new poll on of students on their current political views, voting intentions and opinions about Brexit.
- Most students (62%) want a second referendum on the nal Brexit deal
- Support for Labour among students has grown since the Election and now stands at 68%
- Most Labour-supporting students (55%) think the Labour Party backs Remain
- Most Labour-supporting students (58%) think Jeremy Corbyn backs Remain
- If Labour overtly backed Brexit, 21% of their student supporters would be less likely to vote at all
- If Labour overtly backed Brexit, 42% of their student supporters would be less likely to vote Labour