We have conducted a new analysis to compare the student experience at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge to the student experience at other Russell Group universities and to students at all UK universities.
The results show that, compared to other Russell Group students as well as students across all UK universities, Oxbridge students:
- are more satisfied with their courses;
- are less likely to wish they had chosen another course;
- are more likely to say they receive good value for money;
- have higher life satisfaction;
- are more likely to feel their lives are worthwhile;
- are happier;
- have a higher workload (across a range of disciplines);
- spend more hours per week studying outside of class;
- are more likely to have classes with 0 to 5 other students; • receive more useful feedback;
- receive faster feedback; and
- believe they are learning more.