***UPDATE**** The recording of the webinar can be viewed here:
Higher education institutions have a critical part to play in the national and global effort on climate change (as outlined in a recent HEPI paper).
Ahead of the COP26 summit in Glasgow in November 2021, HEPI and Lloyds Bank are hosting a joint webinar on Tuesday 8 June to consider what more higher education can do to help push environmental sustainability.
- Professor Keri Facer, Zennstrom Professor of Climate Change Leadership at Uppsala University, Sweden and Professor of Educational and Social Futures at the University of Bristol;
- Professor Mark Fellowes, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Academic Planning and Resource at the University of Reading and a Professor of Ecology;
- Tony Juniper, Chair of Natural England;
- Professor Eunice Simmons, Vice Chancellor, University of Chester and Professor of Sustainable Environments; and
- David Willock, Managing Director, Sustainability & ESG Finance, Lloyds Bank.
To register your place, please go to https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RMOjryQxQECkaNwhn8WcYQ
The event is free to attend and open to all. Places are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. For any queries, please contact [email protected]