Each year, HEPI organises a day on higher education policy developments exclusively for our HEPI Partner organisations, to provide colleagues in the sector with expert policy advice and guidance from both the HEPI team and a range of guest speakers and an opportunity to discuss the key issues that dominate the HE agenda.
The 2021 HEPI Policy Briefing Day is to be held on Thursday 6 May, via Zoom. Topics to be covered include:
• What will be the key issues for HE through the rest of the 2020s?
• How do we solve the gender inequalities in higher education?
• What should universities do to improve their image?
Timing: 10am – 12.45pm
- Bahram Bekhradnia, President, HEPI
- Natalie Bennett, Green Party Peer and former leader of the Green Party
- Rosemary Bennett, former Education Editor, The Times
- Stephen Bush, Political Editor, New Statesman
- Gillian Hargreaves, former Education Correspondent, BBC News
- Rachel Hewitt, Director of Policy and Advocacy, HEPI
- Lucian Hudson, Director of Advancement and Communications, Durham University
- Professor Debra Humphris, Vice-Chancellor, University of Brighton
- Michael Natzler, Policy Officer, HEPI
- Osaro Otobo, Higher Education Consultant, Founder at Make Diversity Count and Deputy Chair of British Youth Council
- Jonathan Simons, Director and Head of the Education Practice, Public First
Please note this is an invite-only, free event for members of the HEPI University Partnership. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org