- 7 June, 2018
- 9.15am - 4.15pm
- PwC, Embankment Place, London, WC2
The 2018 HEPI Annual Conference took place on 7 June 2018. Highlights included keynotes by the Universities Minister, Sam Gyimah, and the Chancellor of Manchester Metropolitan University, Lord Mandelson, and the launch of the 2018 HEPI / Advance HE Student Academic Experience Survey with an exclusive presentation on the key findings.
The HEPI Annual Conference brought together colleagues from across the sector to discuss and debate the major challenges now and in the future:
- What does value for money mean in higher education?;
- What does a positive student academic experience look like in the new regulatory environment?;
- What will success look like in the changing global environment for UK HE?; and
- The ‘4th Education Revolution’ – what will be the key trends and major disruptors?
HEPI’s University Partners had a free reserved place at the Conference with additional seats available on request at a reduced rate.
Opening Keynote by Sam Gyimah, Minister of State for Universities, Science, Research & Innovation is available here https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/delivering-value-for-money-in-the-age-of-the-student
Lord Mandelson’s Afternoon Keynote is available here Lord Mandelson Afternoon Keynote
Speaker presentations are available for download here: